|
|
|
|
|
|

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Seeking input - PR & Public Affairs teleconferences

Blogs are a great tool. They allow professionals like myself to reach out and gage opinion. For sometime, I've been considering the launch of monthly teleseminars on publicity, PR, government relations, and public affairs. I would love to hear back from you all on what format would work best.

For example, would a fee of $75 for a limited group of 5 on a teleconference be something of worth? What would you need to feel you got your money's worth? My initial reactions would be that this format would allow one on one interaction in and amongst the group.

Other teleseminars I have participated in have been free but you ended up doing a lot of listening without much opportunity to participate actively in the discussion. Thoughts?

No comments: